The first real and easy joint roller. The futurola is handy for those who can`t roll a decent joint but also usefull for places where rolling a good joint is difficult for example: on the beach, on a festival or when you are on the way to somewhere. The best among the joint rollers in quality and usefulness.
Rolling a joint has never been so easy:
- Simply fill the roller with all the right ingredients.
- Rotate the roller, rotate the paper in.
- Lick the glue-edge and rotate it to finish the joint.
The Futurola is suitable for all types of large rolling paper, such as Smoking, Rizla, RSrolls or Futurola rolling paper. The joints made with Futurola are about 11 cm long.
You can get these joint rollers in different colors. The Futurola comes with instructions.
Tips from the users:
- Rolling is very stiff in the beginning. It is therefore handy to help the backside the roll turn somewhat. When you use the roller more often, the rollers go smoother.
- Choose the right amount of tobacco. I noticed that this is very important when it concerns the level of tightness and when rolling it up.
- Spread out the contents well, as for the same reason mentioned above.
- Only use the rolling paper of the front roller during rolling. This is to prevent the rolling paper is loosely closed.
- You should take care of a few things during rolling; spread out the tobacco and do not put too much. Also, you should put your rolling paper neatly and straight up, for the best result.